Gorge Greenery: The only Clean Green Certified dispensary in the Columbia River Gorge.
WHY GORGE GREENERY?
The Clean Green Promise:
We are 100% committed to delivering our knowledge, resources and experience to the pursuit of responsible agriculture in the cannabis industry. We are dedicated to bringing the strictest standards of compliance to the certification process.
As a Clean Green Certified dispensary, we pride ourselves on sourcing from farms that use no harmful pesticides during their cultivation, working towards reducing the carbon footprint of cannabis through responsible growing and packaging practices. Some examples of sustainability practices here at Gorge Greenery.
- All of our quality inspected cannabis is sold in glass jars, which can be later returned for recycling. This reduces the amount of plastic bottles that end up in landfills. Jars are labeled with compostable labels. Plastic packing material from vendors is always responsibly recycled.
- Reusable exit bags. OLCC regulations require certain items to leave in a child resistant exit bag. Most exit bags are a simple Mylar bag, often ending up thrown away and in landfills. Ours can be reused to help mitigate this wasteful practice.
- Our menus are printed on hemp paper. Using hemp paper reduces demand for traditional paper sourced from timber, thus reducing impact on our forests and deforestation.
- Much of our furnishings and architecture is reclaimed. Use of reclaimed materials and lumber reduces demand for timber. This building practice can help lessen deforestation.
PRODUCTS WE OFFER
- Concentrates & Extracts
- Edibles (up to 50mg THC per package)
- Accessories and gifts
Don't see what you are looking for here? Take a look at our menu or contact us with any questions.